Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The 100 Workout...

I stumbled across this workout the other day and decided to try it since it's chilly and raining outside. This is a great workout to do in a small place like a dorm room or small apartment (like mine). It only takes about 20-25 minutes. Here are the exercises:

100 Jumping Jacks
90 Crunches (I did different types of crunches)
80 Squats
70 Leg Lifts
60 Jumping Jacks
50 Crunches
40 Squats
30 Leg Lifts
20 Jumping Jacks
10 Minutes of Running

It was a pretty good workout. Not the most intense cardio workout, but great strength training. I'm going to try to do this every day in addition to my usual workout routine. I'll definitely do it on days when I'm strapped for time. Comment below on your thoughts and let me know if you try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment