Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Reverb11...

As I'm sure you've noticed, consistent blogging has been a failure for me. I even wrote a blog post today for work that posts in a few weeks about writer's block. Ahhh! I'm tired of having nothing to say! So, I'm going in a different direction. Last year several of my friends participated in Reverb10, where a community of bloggers wrote or tried to write on a prompt every day in December. This was done so folks could reflect on the year and what they had experienced. Even though Reverb11 isn't an official project like last year, after reading my friend Laura's blog, I decided to try my hand at this project. It's not going to be easy, but I'm hoping it will turn into sort of a journal for me. Confession: I hate journaling. I don't do it. But, alas, I want to challenge. So here we go!!!

While there aren't official prompts this year, one of the creators has written some "unofficial" ones for her followers. So, I'm going to use those. Here they are:

  1. Where did 2011 begin?
  2. Who did you meet?
  3. What books did you read?
  4. When did you struggle?
  5. What did you discover?
  6. Who was important to you?
  7. What do you hope to remember?
  8. Where did you spend money?
  9. When were you most scared?
  10. What questions did you ask?
  11. Who surprised you?
  12. What did you learn?
  13. When did you feel the most relaxed?
  14. Where did you leave a mark?
  15. What movies did you see?
  16. What did you accomplish?
  17. When were you the most grateful?
  18. Who touched your heart?
  19. Where did you visit?
  20. When did you cry?
  21. Where did you spend your time?
  22. What were your favorite songs?
  23. Who did you miss?
  24. When did you take the easy way?
  25. Where did you eat?
  26. Which blogs did you enjoy most?
  27. When did you celebrate?
  28. What are your dreams for next year?
  29. Who will attract into your life?
  30. What do you want to do in 2012?
  31. Where do you hope to be on Jan 1, 2013?


Friends, I'm really going to try to stick with this. For real.

No comments:

Post a Comment