Saturday, March 3, 2012

Anticipation...

I'm sitting here in my apartment exactly 24 hours (and 8 minutes) before I meet my 2012 CentriKid team. I have the unsettled stomach of when you are about to leave for vacation or when your best friend is about to come visit. I have been praying for these 30ish staffers for months now. Even with no names to pray for, I've been praying that the Lord will use them to spread to Gospel to 6500 kids. I prayed that they would love the kids, that they would mesh together into one CK6 family, that they would be sure of what they believe, and that they would pour into kids and adults from the overflow of the heart. I've been lifting them up for months. Now, it's almost time to meet them. To invest in them. To teach them. To be challenged by them. And to be their biggest cheerleader. I can't wait to get to know their hearts; hear their struggles; and share in their triumphs. I can't wait to love on them and be encouraged by them. I know they will do great things for the Kingdom of God.

As I am waiting in anticipation, I know their are 15 other Camp Directors and Assistant Directors feeling the same. Would you please join in lifting them and their teams up in prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment